Montag, 6. August 2012

Scrambled.

Good morning reader,

So, as you probably noticed, I haven't been keeping you updated very much lately. I and my interest for art have been traveling all over the place for the last month, even moving again!

I have some amazing posts prepared for you guys, they will soon be uploaded!

To not keep you hanging I'll share some city-surprises that I found on my routes. I did a streetart-post before, so you might know, that it is a passion of mine. I just think it's wonderful, if someone uses their surroundings not only as an inspiration, but also as a canvas. It makes you feel like suddenly your in a different world. A world someone else created and most of the time streetart accentuates things you wouldn't even notice.

So, to all of you out there. Keep your eyes open, you'll see your city through someone elses eyes for once.

Okay, here's stuff that caught my eye from four countries and five cities in a month.


On my last night in Paris I saw this brilliant paste-up/grafitti. And it was exactly what I felt like doing. Just draw a huge heart onto the most magnificent city in the entire world. 
(Maybe by Leo&Pipo...? Not sure.)


In Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, I came across a to me formerly unknown artist who does beautiful work. As far as I understood Stanley Sibanda mostly paints rural scenes and landscapes with oil on canvans. I'll do a seperate post on him later, so I?m not going to spill all the beans.


Berlin, Kreuzberg. This huge astronaut-stencil is a real eyecatcher and you really wonder how someone did that. I mean, it's huge. And it's on a wall. Really high up there...  


Thun, Boardwalk. Don't let the pacmen get you. Amazing.



And back in Berne, finally. Not much changed, but I did discover a new decoration in a rather public space. This little dinosaur made me smile. Plus, also a political statement, because, you know, it's Berne, the capital. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen