Freitag, 27. April 2012

On the Streets of Paris

Salut you interested one,

So I've been in Paris quite a while now, almost three months and as I wander through the streets of this beautiful city I always notice stuff.

And I'm happy, because I've wanted to do this post for quite some time now. Yes, indeed, Paris has the most wonderful Streetart and Streetartist! You don't even have to go into a museum if you want to see art. Just look at the corner near your house!

I've also tried to find out who the geniuses behind these anonymous pieces of art are, but mostly I've failed. It's still amazing - because it's such a mystery! Here are some of my favorites so far (of like 300 pics I took)

A modern cupid by Wattts

The holy union of Che Guevara and Mona Lisa by FRZ!

An origami swan floating around the metro (anonymous)

Funny Sign-Corruption by Clet Abraham

Streetart-Extravaganza including the famous Invador, GZUP!,Nenfil and other

And this very nicely said Curse (anonymous)

A lonely rower (anonymous)

Always keep your eyes open! You never know what you might see, how you might see and what you'll discover!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen